I didn't post any photos from my last work session over labor day weekend. I ran into a few problems so no photos were taken. One problem being the front needed some extra weight to balance the coke. The second problem was the weight of the coke was putting stress on a few parts of the sculpture. After problem solving with some fellow artists, family and friends a solution to fix STAN was found. Without hesitation an emergency work session went down this Sunday to add reinforcements and extra weight to the front of STAN. Theo Camut aka my dad helped grind and spray the steel with our secret rust solution. So one last thank you to all who helped trouble shoot this whale of a sculpture.